Carnivale (Carnival) Face Tattoo is a beautifully designed tattoo that can add a few tricks and flip any costume in to something fun and playful. This temporary tattoo is not only great for the face, but try using anywhere on the body to mesmerise your audience!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of
transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.